Thursday, June 5, 2008

farewell







DAY FOUR SUNDAY

We rose at various times and headed off to our various destinations. I to the central coast, and others to Canberra, Noosa, Ballerat, Sydney, Griffith , Newcastle.

Ian and I left at 7.30am and although the ride past the lakes and through the valleys and across the mountains was superb, the cold finally numbed my toes and I was so cold I had to stop to thaw out. A short break at Raymond Terrace with Ian and was all I needed before the very quick ride home.



Pam,Brian and Ross visited the Forster Library before heading home. Chris provided an informative tour of the Library. Whilst not a new building the Library boasted an innovative design and had some absolutely stunning local indigenous art works on the wall. The childrens area also had a once operational local fishing boat installed, complete with two inbuilt computers, so the little ones could trawl the net? (Ross)


I am already planning next year’s run but it will be in the summer with longer and much warmer days.

Alan A. Flores
Tour Leader

Library Services Manager
Gosford City Library

IMG_0044
I will return............



No comments: