Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fellow Turistas and those who want to join.

Below is the proposed route. Libraries still need to be contacted but initial discussion indicates that the Mexicans would love to see us.

I will confirm soon and prepare a list of accomodation. If anyone wants to share please advise me and I will put you in touch with another so as to keep the costs down considering it is eight nights instead of three.

You are welcome to join all or some of the trip. We have one car coming and more if you like.

I suggest a ten year celebratory dinner at Albury where we should take a picture of each of us wearing a t shirt of each of the ten years. Another dinner should be at Canberra. I will see if the PM can join us. If you want to come please indicate to my email address below.


Alan Flores

alan.flores@bigpond.com 

No comments: