Monday, November 13, 2017

Biblio Turismo now in its twelth year.

This year's Turistas were Pam, Helen, Sherrey, Ian, Brian, Alan Arnold, Richard and myself.

The pictures tell the story.  This ihas got to be the longest running public library marketing programme in the history of the state if not the world. At a guess we have visited about 150 libraries and the Dukes have been into most of them.

Camden Library staff and

 Turistas


Book was on three week loan, 

bike, two weeks


If you think I am giving it back,

 think again.


This librarian will do anything to

 get children into the library


I told you it has a pillion seat



Not too sure how they get the

 fire truck out


And the t-shirt suits men 

and women


Fits me like a glove


I told you you are not getting

 it back


No comments: